Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Favorites 2016

Well, hello there, lovelies. Before I officially start the love month, I would like to cap off my January by sharing the things that captured my heart. January has been pretty chill and it was the time of the year where I wanted new things for myself to (at least) make me feel a bit inspired. LOL! So, I'm sharing to you last month's favorites. 

Gillott 404 nib (for beginners) | Black ink (small) | Straight nib holder 

1. Dip pen for Calligraphy. I have been looking for a shop that sells nibs and inks for calligraphy since last year. Luckily, I found the perfect place last month. Thanks to my sister, Gea, for bringing me to Common Room in Katipunan. They housed a lot of cute and artsy stuff from the Instagram market and one of them is The Craft Central, which sells exactly what I was looking for. So there, I bought a dip pen and an ink. 

2. November 9 by Colleen Hoover. As you noticed in my previous post I got kind of crazy over this book. Well, you have to read it for yourself to know what I'm talking about. Then, maybe after that, we can discuss. LOL!


Tamarind My Bell | Mangosteenie Miney Mo | You've Dalandan It Again

3. Locally Blended Juice Drink. Last year, I included my newly discovered drink from 7-Eleven in my Friday's 10 Happy Things. I told Gea about it and she instantly fell in love with the beautiful packaging. She also loves the fact that they are not stored in plastic bottles but in glass containers. So, we decided to try the rest of the flavors. There are only four flavors, the three that are included in the photo and one we haven't tried yet, the Kamias You Are flavor. 


  Sunnies | Chef Tony's Caramel Popcorn | Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf planner in 
Mustard Yellow and Mint Tea (All Natural)Holly's Coffee Mug (Large)

4. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Planner. Dear Starbucks x Moleskine planner, I don't mean to neglect you but I'm really loving my CBTL planner. I love every page of it. Hopefully, I don't get tired of writing on it. You know how I get really excited every beginning of the year because I have a new notebook, but then the feeling wears off as months pass by? I hope that doesn't happen again. I know I'm not alone and I hope we all manage to work hand-in-hand with our planners until 2016 ends. Haha!

5. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Mint Tea. I'm not quite sure if the CBTL branches sell these but Gea said she hasn't spotted them at the coffee shops. Hence, you can only grab these healthy, all natural CBTL Mint Tea at SM Supermarkets. 



6. Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in Summer Twilight. I'm more of a lip balm and tint person. So, when my sister gave me this lip gloss I was hesitant. Then, it surprised me! The color is perfect for my skin, since I love rocking red lips. Later did I notice that I was already using it everyday. LOL! What I do most of the time is I put on my Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight in Cherry, then I layer it with Burt's Bees Lip Gloss - those two plus a dab of powder on my face - and I'm good to go.  

How about you? What are your favorite things? 

PS - Did you notice the year in the photo? It's 2015! I still haven't moved on from last year. LOL!


Join My Favorite Things link-up by Little Town!


No comments:

Post a Comment