Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday's 10 Happy Things // 06

It's Fri-YAY again. Who doesn't love Fridays, right? Friday means staying up all night because you don't have to worry about waking up early the next day. Best feeling ever! So, I came up with another list of things that made me smile this week for my F10HT Volume 06.

1. Nuffnang News. Remember my Belkin Wishlist? I finally received some good news from Nuffnang that I can already claim my prizes. Woohoo! 

2. Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Switching from iOS to Android this time. Well, I still have my iPhone with me but it just acts as an iPod for now. To be honest, I'm actually quite satisfied with Android.

3. New case for my new phone. Samsung's Note 5 has this weird protruding camera at the back. So, I headed to Digibabe to find the perfect screen and body protector for my new baby.
4. Neko Atsume. I learned about this game from Gea because she constantly shows me her yard with those little kitties. At first, I was like, "Ugh. What's so fun about that game?" *walks away* Well, look who's addicted to it now? Haha! This game is available in both Android and iOS.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.hit_point.nekoatsume&hl=en
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/neko-atsume-kitty-collector/id923917775?mt=8


Get a free S'mores if you reach 1000 PhP with single receipt 
at Old Spaghetti House

5. 16th Monthly Special Dinner. Every month Neil and I really find a way to meet on the 18th to eat dinner together. Nothing fancy as long as we have each other. After all, that's what matters, right? *cheese sticks*

6. Valentine's Day. We spent our February 14th at Manila Ocean Park. Please don't judge us. We got this amazing deal online and it's ending soon, so we decided to avail it on Valentine's. 


7. Jellies Exhibit. My favorite part inside Manila Ocean Park. I just wish I could live inside. LOL! I mean look at those floating and glowing beauties. 

8. The Iron Throne. Yexel's Musuem could have been one of my favorites too, if not for the jam-packed place. We weren't able to take decent photos with the Stormtroopers and the Iron Man sculptures. *cries* But hey, I have a photo with the Iron Throne and I think that was more than enough. 

9. Symphony Evening Show. For us, anything with lights and music and fountains are jaw-dropping. The Symphony Evening Show was a great way to end the night, sweet and romantic, indeed.

10. Valentine's Video from Neil. Efforts always go a long way and my boyfriend making a video (of us) for me on Valentine's means a lot already.


How about you, how did your week go? What made you smile?



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. *Kilig kilig* lang sa ko, friend :)) Ikaw kamusta man imong Balentyms? :D

      Delete
    2. Aysus, heart heart pod! Hahaha. Dinner date with family ni boyfie. Nyehe :D

      Delete
    3. Ka-sweet naman niyan. Heheh! Forever na jud na, friend <3

      Delete