Monday, January 11, 2016

Friday's 10 Happy Things // 03 & 04

Mud and sweat just to witness this view. 
No, I am never complaining!

A lot has happened last December and I'm just so thankful that God never left us. We know he was there making us strong while we were trying to surpass one of the toughest moment of our lives.

I was scrolling through my drafts and found this un-published post and thought it's still worth posting, even if it's so last year. Haha!
_______________

I have been missing this linkup lately. I just have too much on my plate and I don't know how to handle them altogether, so I'm trying to sort things one at a time. 

But hey, I'm blessed because I have people who showed me love and compassion, so I know I shouldn't feel lonely, right? Hence, after a few weeks of not being able to share an update, here are my lists of F10HT. I'm posting two volumes to make up for the missed ones because I have a lot to be thankful for.

// Volume 03
1. Personalized Starbucks x Moleskine Planner. I mustered the long MRT line just to get my planner personalized, and I'm not complaining because I love seeing my name on the white surface of my lovely planner.

2. Crochet coasters. Okay, so no judging here. LOL! I asked my sister to teach me the basics of crochet, however I just don't have the patience. Gone were the days where I wanted to learn things badly. Hence, instead of making it on my own, I asked her to make some for me. Haha!

3. New  pens!! I'm back to being a fan of Dong-A pens. I bought pink and bronze metallic. They're really lovely!

4. My first sharpie. Gold metallic baby!

5. Salary increase. Yahoo!

6. Wishlist (Office and Friends). I had a really hard time thinking of what to put on my wishlist. Seriously! I never thought it would be this hard. Haha! I'm glad I finally decided what I wanted this Christmas. 

7. Belkin Wishlist Winner. I was one of the lucky few who gets to receive my wishlist from Belkin. Thanks to Belkin, Nuffnang and Lazada. I saved 8,650 PhP for my dream gadget accessories. Check out my post here.

8. Hand talent offer. I had my third hand talent project under Nestle Temptations (F10HT No. 6) and I was offered to do something similar again. Yey! Unfortunately, I was not available because the shoot was on a weekday. Hopefully, I'd get another offer soon.

9. Raffle prizes. Done buying all the raffle prizes for our office's Christmas Party. Special thanks goes to Neil for helping me. 

10. Mid-week date. Time for another boyfriending-girlfriending activity - dinner date <3

_______________

// Volume 04
1. Mt. Romelo hike with side trip to three (out of seven) falls. Glad I was able to finally drag my sister to hike with us. On her first hike she already experience mud, waterfall-hopping and night trek. Good job!

2. Pinto Art Museum. Neil and I have always wanted to visit this museum located in Antipolo but we just couldn't fit it in our schedule. So finally, we were able to visit the place. It's really nice and spacious. I will try to blog about it soon, we have wonderful photos we can't wait to share with you.

3. Couple watches (almost). Neil asked me what I wanted to give myself for Christmas. At first I said I wanted to buy a Deuter hiking bag. Then, I realized it's too pricey, besides I still have a Columbia bag in a fairly good condition. So, I opted to wish for a watch instead. He bought his dream watch (Pro Trek) and he contributed so I could buy mine (G-Shock).  Casio-lovers!

4. Christmas shopping. Because it is Christmas, going shopping is valid! Woohoo!

5. New Go Pro accessories. Finally, our order arrived - a Go Pro head strap for adventurous couple. #hikingcouple LOL!

6. Casa Verde. The restaurant that never ran out of customers. Haha! Seriously, it's like every time we try to eat there we are on the waiting list. Last Monday, Neil arrived at Megamall first (yes, they have a newly opened branch there). I told him to go directly to Casa Verde to reserve our seats. He texted me, "Hon, we're first honors." It was around 12nn and I was shocked because I thought we were their first customers. I arrived their and saw the place was packed. Then it dawned on me that what he meant was we were first on the waiting list. Haha! #ThatsWhyILoveMyBoyfriend

7. Office Christmas Party. I got a new planner as a gift from our generous manager, Ma'am Yeng. Yey! Yep, I decided to use CBTL's 2016 planner instead. I know what you're thinking, what am I going to do with my Starbucks planner now? As for that, I don't know either. LOL! I'll figure things out. Oh! I also got what I wrote on my wishlist - a Dymo Label Maker. *victory dance* 

8. 14th monthsary <3 (and counting..)

9. Tropang-K pre-Christmas meetup. Gee Dee, our friend who worked in Dubai, was back in the country so we met up for dinner. We tried out the food at Bengal Brew in Kia Theater, Cubao. I would love to go back and do a review (next year). I'm sure you'll love Sari the Alaskan Malamute that warmly welcomes the customers.

10. Booked a flight to Davao on the 19th. When unexpected things happen, you have no choice but to book a ticket back home. My beloved Lola already joined our Creator, so I had to go home to say goodbye for the last time. 



Join Friday's 10 Happy Things link-up!




No comments:

Post a Comment