Friday, January 8, 2016

Foodgasm: Café Talk

Heya! How have you all been doing? I miss my space so much, I was on hiatus over the holidays because I have limited internet access. So, I'm back now and I want to greet you a Happy New Year! It has been a good year, 2015, I'm hoping this year will be better.

I spent my new year in Cebu with my whole family and relatives (father's side). Fortunately, I also started my year right because Neil and I's first date was also in that beautiful city. It's in this cute and cozy place in Gaisano Country Mall - the Café Talk. 
What I love about this newly-discovered cafe (on my part) is its the Asian-mixed-Parisian interiors. They maximized the space well because it has two-stories and narrow wooden stairs to access to top floor. Most of the cubes in the first floor have televisions while the second story has balconies and pillows for a more chill vibe. We have to remove our shoes before entering each cube or climbing up the stairs (think Koreanovelas' tiny houses). 
 Left: Aisle leading to the cubes; Right: One of their cubes 
with the traditional table and chairs
View from our cubicle
Our tiny nook
When it comes to food, they have a wide variety ranging from burgers and fries to frappe and smoothies. Since some of the booths have televisions and outlets, one can opt to watch the café's pre-selected movies or just surf the net with their free Wi-Fi. This place is perfect for couples and for friends and families of small group. A big group will do but you might need to use a few more cubicles. 

If you want to try Cafe Talk, they are open from 10AM-12MN, and are located at
the ground floor of Gaisano Country Mall, left side (among the fast food area) before you enter the department store. Be mesmerized, take your time and relax in their comfy space in a bustling city. 

How about you, where did you spend your new year? Tell me about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment