Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday's 10 Happy Things // 05

Hello there! Second week of January is about to end and I'm proud to say I survived it. Thus, here is an updated link-up of the things that made me smile throughout the week. This basically marks my first F10HT for 2016 since my previous post was still of last year. 

1. Sunday Mass. The mass that signifies the end of Christmas was the first mass I was able to attend this year. Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings. 

2. The 53-Week Challenge with Neil. Remember when this 52-Week challenge circulated on the web two years ago? We decided we'd do that this year. However, starting it with a 50 PhP was quite impossible for both of us since we have other priorities, so we opted to make it 10 PhP instead. At least, we know we'll be able to continue the challenge 'til end of this year. LOL! I altered the dates too, hence the 53-week count.
3. Bo's Coffee Goodies. I finally received my prizes from Bo's for completing 6 out of 12 challenges from their 2015 "Origins: A Travel Journal." The bag contains Bo's goodies worth 1,500 PhP. Yey! I'm a happy coffee kid. 

4. Red dress. I celebrated post-Christmas party with my best buddies and I received a beautiful red dress as a gift. I can't wait to wear it! 

5. Meet-ups with Manila friends. You know what happens when a new year starts - girl friends need to do some catching up. Haha!
6. Stacks of mini chocolates. Screaming calories!

7. Haircut. I longed to do this last year but I always end up procrastinating or, you know, laziness kicked in. Haha! Thank goodness it's a brand new year, right? I was able to force myself to visit the salon and have the haircut. I finally got rid of my long bob. 

8. Origami envelopes. They're really pretty, so I made different sizes. I'm sharing to you this link from Instructibles in case you want to make some for yourself. Thank you, D-I-Ys!

9. Dollar Store. There's this new store in Ali Mall which sells imported stuff that we rarely see in the local shops. Uhm. I kind of ended up hoarding their petroleum jellies because I'm obsessed with them. LOL!

10. Brewed Coffee. Over the holidays, my mother and I had this conversation about coffees. She told me that 3-in-1 coffees have a lot of sugar in them and who knows what kind of sugar they put in, right? In other words, she discouraged me to have too much of it. Hence, I started drinking brewed coffee, with a hint of sugar *winks*, at work instead. I'm doing great for two weeks now. 

How about you, what made you happy this week? 

Join Friday's 10 Happy Things link-up!




2 comments:

  1. I'll try that Origami envelope thingy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maej! Yep try it. Pwede na butangan ug love letter. Hahah! <3

      Delete