Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Belkin Wishlist


I admit it, I'm addicted to gadgets and I honestly can't live without my iPhone. A day without my phone feels like a day of not being able to eat, it's not that I eat my phone (LOL!), but you know what I mean. I don't just use it for social media, I also use my phone as my camera, my book, my planner, my newspaper, my entertainer, my map. It serves its function well by helping me get through the day. However, we all know the downside of smart phones is its battery life. My battery doesn't even last throughout the day especially when I'm using data. 

Good thing there are Belkin products which help solve my problem. Through online shopping via Lazada, I get to check out my Belkin favorites. Below are my top five choices:





5. Need I say more? Just look at that cute pink color! Oh I think I'm in love. This is perfect when I'm traveling alone. It fits right into my car socket so I don't have to worry about running out of battery everywhere I go. 






4. Since everybody in the family have phones, this is the answer to our problems. This is great for long drives. Plus, the extending USB hub makes the passengers sitting at the back - that's probably us, the "kids" - charge our phones all at the same time. No one's stopping us from being updated during hours of travel because we have our phones powerfully charged. Yey! Even my mom, who rarely uses the internet, can play Zuma on her phone all day instead. 






3. Okay, so here I go again with the color. No doubt, this gold, 1.2-meter lightning cable is the ideal pair of my iPhone 5s gold. I'd love to get my hands on one of these. Also, I don't have to worry about buying cord protectors anymore because its braided cord is definitely going to last. 


2. Almost there! The second on my list is this car navigation mount. I recently started loving Waze since I'm not really familiar of the shortcuts within the metro. When driving alone, I would badly need this so I can navigate my way easily without having to worry that I might lose sight of the road ahead. 


1. Finally, my top, most wanted item is this! It's like hitting two birds with one stone - charging my phone while navigating my way within the city. Since using Waze also drains my battery, this would be apt to keep my battery fully charged even when I'm driving and using data at the same time. Also, it has slip-resistant pads that secures my phone. 

If you're always busy and you don't have time to check Belkin products at the malls, just go to Lazada's website for convenient, online shopping. It's your ideal companion wherever you go. Why not browse through the rest of their products while you're stuck in traffic with your phone plugged on your car's socket? Well, that probably makes it less stressful, right? *winks*

Hello Wishlist! An early Christmas reminder

Here's your link to a wonderful Christmas as well - http://www.lazada.com.ph/belkin-ph-by-macpower/. What are your top picks?

Thanks for dropping by! *fingers-crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment