Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Check Out Noted Journal PH

The perks of having a friend who loves notebooks as much as I do? Well, I got a discount when I purchased from them. So, as a little token of appreciation, I'm writing a review about this wonderful travel notebook I bought from Noted Journal PH

5.) Affordable without compromising the quality.
Since I love writing so much, I'm quite picky with the kind of paper I pour my thoughts into. What I love about my Notedori is the thickness of the paper, it's 100 gsm, hence I don't have to worry about my pens bleeding through the other side. 

4.) The felt fabric is irresistible!
Inside the faux leather cover of the Notedori is the felt fabric. I can actually run my fingers through it all day. LOL!

3.) Their TNs can fit up to four (4) inserts. Mind you, that's a lot!
You can also get your inserts from Noted Journal PH. They have wide array of choices like dotted ones, weekly and monthly inserts, to name a few. I got mine blank so I can scribble and doodle on them. Teehee! 



2.) Everything is handmade <3
Need I say more? Each notebook is made with love!

1.) Best of all, they do customization!
If you want a pen holder in your Notedori, you can request for that. You want yours personalized with your name? You can ask them to do it for you. You can also choose what color you want for your TNs. I got mine in brown leather and I'm loving it!

What are you waiting for? Grab your passport size or regular size (or custom-sized) Notedoris now before heading to your next destination. Be creative, and like what Vi, the owner, always tells her buyers - Keep Writing!


Indeed, I will!


Visit Noted Journal PH

Thanks for dropping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment