Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Staycation: Pinecrest Residential Resort


I used to spend my weekends hiking mountains. However, I'm currently on a save-your-money-for-more-important-stuff mode, so I chose to stay at home lately. But what can I say, even if my mind says no, my heart is always on the go. Haha!

Since two of my close friends, Ate Joy and Leah, were October celebrants, I agreed to spend a little for a staycation weekend. Besides, I miss hanging out with them. We have been friends since 2012 and even after I left my job, we were still trying our best to keep in touch with each other. Our barkada (yes, that still exists, HS feels right?) is composed of seven people. If you happen to notice in my previous posts, they are the company I'm glad to have during travel. I'm always grateful that I've met them.

So, when the opportunity to hangout presented itself, I grabbed it right away. For only 3,343 PhP (~418 PhP each for 8 people), we were already able to secure a two bedroom condo unit overnight. The food and booze were donated by the celebrants. Yey! Thanks to Airbnb, we found a unit that suits a big group like us. It's located in Pinecrest Residential Resort at Newport City and the owners were really kind and accommodating. We also got to park our car at their space for only 100 PhP (overnight). It was definitely a good find. 

Care for a morning swim? The pool is open from 8AM - 10 PM.


Let's go up and check our home for the night.
Welcome to our humble abode!
Beer Pong! (Our team won, by the way. Woohoo!)
Happy birthday indeed to Leah and Ate Joy! <3
From your loving second family!

Don't let working in the metro stop you from having the vacation you deserve. You don't need to travel for hours, you just have to do a little research and you'll find what you need a for your much needed staycation. 


I'm one lucky girl. Neil visited me the morning after. We had a quick ice cream date at Resort's World Manila, which is just a 5-7 minute walk from the condo, before he heads to work for their Ropemanship Course. Sweet!

One final smile before we leave. Lookie, the owner even offered to take our photo. 
We are definitely coming back someday!


You can book their unit here:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7810273
(Special thanks to Leah for booking!)


No comments:

Post a Comment