Friday, October 9, 2015

Blogger Babes x Clozette Event


Last weekend, I was lucky enough to be part of Blogger Babes Asia Launch in Manila. They partnered with Clozette to gather female bloggers and bring them a very informative workshop. The Blogger Babes founder, Heidi Nazarudin, herself was there to talk about how to manage your own blog. Also, the duos Vern & Verniece (I love them, by the way) and Cristina & Dana Decena were there to give their fair share of tips on the blogging and vlogging scene in the country. 

After the talk, I was really inspired to start revamping my blog. If you haven't noticed yet, I promised myself to post as often as I can but I failed yet again. Forgive me? Actually, that's one of the things I learned from the workshop. One must learn to blog constantly and consistently, so as not to bore your followers. So yes, I will start from there by creating an editorial calendar for my blog. (Hooray for that plan!) To be honest, I tried importing my posts to Wordpress because they said it's much better than Blogger. Sad to say, I find the transition very hard because it's like going back to the basics. So, I'm sticking to Blogger for now. LOL!


Shout out to my blogger buddy, Astrid, who went with me. Loveya!
 The prizes from the event's sponsors
(Unfortunately, I didn't win any. Better luck next time!)



Heidi Nazarudin (@TheAmbitionista)
 #SisterGoals (@vernenciso and @verniecenciso)
 I learned a lot from these blogging experts! Big thanks! 
(@cristinadecena and @danadecena)

We got really hungry after the event, so we stuffed our tummies with delish food. We were choosing between Japanese and Korean cuisine, and ended up with the latter. Thanks, Astrid, for sponsoring part of our meal. Hihi!

 Sariwon Korean Barbeque feast

Follow Astrid's adventures here.


Thanks for dropping by! See you in my next updates <3

No comments:

Post a Comment