Wednesday, May 24, 2017

April Favorites 2017


Surprise, surprise! I am finally back with a new batch of monthly favorites. If my memory serves me right, my last favorites post was a year ago. LOL! I know I've been off the radar for a while and I apologize, though I did mention in my previous posts that I have been into vlogging lately. So yes, that is one of the things that's keeping me busy. I was hesitant at first to cross post (just because), but now I'm slowly doing it to gain more exposure for my channel. You gotta do what you gotta do! Haha!




A lot has changed since the last time I posted my favorites back in 2016. I have always been into crafts since I love art and all its beauty, but the past few months made me really focus on spending more on it, than anything else. Whatever happened to budgeting. Haha! Aside from that, I'm exploring a lot of skin care products - ditching the old and trying the new.

Hence, for my April Favorites, it's definitely a combination of those two I mentioned above. I featured some for skin care and a few for crafts. I'm just going to quickly jot down the products that caught my attention last month. Please watch my video as well as I explained there what made me stick to this products.

1. Hygienix Hand Spray
2. Miniso Microfiber Long Handle Cleansing Brush
3. Dove Shea Butter
4. Quick FX Pimple Eraser
5. Quick FX Eyelift Cream
6. Mermaid Pop Socket
7. Rosie's Studio Foiled Statement Pad
8. Michael's Recollections Washi Tape Set

Don't worry, for my May Favorites, I will try my best to take photos as well while filming, so I'll have something to attach in my futurer blog post. I also highly recommend you watch my Youtube video as I spent 4 days of my after-work hours editing that. Haha! I hope you do appreciate it. 

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment