Monday, May 9, 2016

April Favorites 2016

I'm back with another favorites for April, and this time, I decided to categorize my favorites instead of just shoving everything randomly like what I did from my previous posts. LOL! Without further adieu, let's get on to business.

SKINCARE
Bench Clearpore Acnedot Gel Patches. This is definitely my favorite product every time I have a stubborn zit. There are eight (8) round patches in each pack and this product retails for only 22 PhP. After washing my face, I pat it dry with a clean towel, apply my toner and cover my pimple with one patch. Then, I apply my favorite moisturizer all over my face, except for the part with the patch, of course. Leave it overnight and notice how your pimple will minimize after every use. No itchy or burning feeling, just results.
Panda Dream White Sleeping Pack. My sister introduced me to this (again). Haha! I'm currently loving this because it seals in the moisture of my face. It's the last product that I apply before going to sleep, right after the toner and moisturizer. And when I wake up the following morning, voila! All I feel is the softness of my face. 
(Product link: http://www.tonymoly.ph/Product/ProductDescription/8806358592172)
Bioré UV. I can't leave house without putting sunblock on my face. I'm very particular with the brand that I use as well. So far, this is the product that caught my heart. Yep, I am in love with that this thing right here. LOL! It has a watery essence so it doesn't leave my face oily and shiny, just light and cool. It's absorbed easily by the skin, I can even go on with my day without putting any powder. Seriously, this product is the bomb! It's available at all Watsons' branches nationwide.


MAKEUP
BYS Contour and Highlighting Kit. This baby is included in the Glamourbox which I ordered online.  When I learned about their box and what's inside, I placed my order immediately. I only spent 1,100 PhP for a bunch of BYS cosmetics which originally cost 3,044 PhP in total. I saved more than the amount I spent, imagine that! Anyway, what I love about  their contour and highlighting kit is it's so pigmented. It has two shades of bronzer (first two from the left), a shade for contouring (third from the left), and a highlighter (the lightest on the right). It also comes with a free brush. This one retails for 1,099 PhP, also available at Watsons. Check out Glamourbox here.

SERIES 
Photo source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/13/descendants-of-the-sun-sold-to-japan-in-biggest-deal-in-three-years/

Descendants of the Sun. I think I finished this series two or three weeks ago and I still haven't moved on. Haha! The leads are Song Hye Kyo, my Korean girl crush, and Song Joong-ki, my new Korean guy crush. LOL! The story is very nakaka-kilig but very mature at the same time. Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye Kyo) is a surgeon in a well-known hospital in Korea while Yoo Shi-jin (Song Joong-ki) works in the military, particularly in the Special Forces. Complications start when their jobs always get in the way of their relationship. And that's all I'm going to share, you better watch it already. Oh before I forget, they shot quite a lot of scenes in Greece, and my dream destination, Zakynthos, was also included in this series. 

MUSIC
Photo Source: Youtube MV

Don't Let Me Down by the Chainsmokers and Daya. This is my current favorite every time I go for a morning jog. I just find it soothing to the ears which also gets me pumping (LOL!) at the same time. Plus, I love The Chainsmokers' music. 

CLOTHING 
Vamos Socks (Rapido 3-pack). I read from takbo.ph that cotton socks are not advisable for running, instead use socks that are made of nylon. When I raided and checked my drawers, I got 'em all cottons. Haha! Luckily, I learned about Vamos socks from Drew Arellano's Instagram account. It has a perfect blend of Nylon, TECHNICOOL and spandex that keeps the feet dry. Oh, and the best thing about them is they deliver. Check out their online store here.

So, those are the bunch of lovely things that caught my attention for April. How about you? Any recent favorites you want me to try this month?


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ang monthly favorites? Hihih! Go lang, girl! Lingaw sad baya mangita i-favorite :))

      Delete
    2. Yes my friend! Hahaha. Murag lingaw man gud :D

      Delete