Friday, April 15, 2016

March Favorites 2016

A brand new month calls for another batch of favorites. I know this one's a bit late but here's my list now. I'm so excited to post this because finally my search for the perfect skincare product is, at long last, over. Last month has been a really tough month for my skin, particularly my face. All of a sudden, I had dry and flaky skin and I couldn't pinpoint what caused it. I continued with my usual toner and day moisturizer, but decided to switch when I did not notice any change. 

1. Celeteque Facial Moisturizer. This is definitely the first on my list. I believe this helped my skin recover from its awful state. I have been using this moisturizer for almost a month now and honestly I was amazed. My face is not dry anymore and the flakiness is gone. I can smoothly run my fingers through it. In the beginning, I was afraid to give Celeteque another try because I had a bad experience with their facial wash before because it caused my skin to breakout. Good thing I did not give up on this product. It was indeed worthy of a second chance. LOL! What I love about this is it's water-based and oil-free. It doesn't leave my face all sticky and shiny, so even if I'm in a hurry, I never worried applying it, unlike most of the products which leave some white residue on the face. 
2. Shokubutsu Hana Shampoo (Soft & Silky). I bought this as a shampoo and conditioner bundle from Watsons. I first encountered this shampoo when I was still doing a project for Mega Magazine. This particular shampoo doesn't dry out my hair. It can actually stand alone without a conditioner, though the conditioner compliments its existence. Haha! I don't use conditioner everyday because I get a lot of falling hair every time I apply it, so this shampoo will do. Also, it has Arginine which combats hair loss, therefore boosting hair growth by maintaining the scalp's moisture.
3. Shokubutsu Hana Conditioner (Smooth & Soft). As I mentioned above, I tend to have a lot of falling hair every time I use a conditioner. I'm still battling with that dilemma but I just can't let go of hair conditioners easily. Thank heavens for Shokubutsu Hana Conditioner, I get lesser hair falls. Also, the fact that my hair stays manageable all day even if I only use this is a plus. My problem with the other products is I always end up having too oily hair that it losses it's volume, but with Hana Conditioner, my mane is at it's best all the time.
4. Purederm Collagen Make-up Remover. I love anything with Collagen. Since I'm already in my mid 20s, my body is now producing lesser Collagen, so I strongly believe women my age should already start investing on skincare products that does not only makes ones skin pimple-free but also prevents it from aging. This make-up remover are wet tissues, which I can always bring with me wherever I go. Most make-up removers still have to be rinsed or others need cotton pads. What I love about this is the fact that I can cleanse my face from make-up even if I don't have access to water. Also, aside from the Collagen, it has Vitamin E, Green Tea and Aloe Vera which work together to resurface skin texture without being too harsh on your face. Plus, it's suitable for all skin types. *wink*
5. Belkin Micro USB Cable (Pink). I'll keep this short. LOL! I simply love the color of my new Belkin Micro USB cable. Unlike my original charger, this one fits perfectly on my phone's charging port that I don't even have to remove my case, which I usually do when I charge using my Samsung Note 5 default charger.
6. Lactasoy Soymilk. I'd better thank my sister for introducing me to this. I love Soy milk as much as I love anything with Collagen. Hence, a soy milk with (light) Collagen is a perfect combo. This drink is Gluten-free and non-dairy, so this suits people who are lactose intolerant (I am not one of those people and I love dairies). It's a drink packed with vitamins, calcium, and iron. No guilty feeling at all!

Those are all for my March Favorites. I'm drafting my April Favorites post already, so I'm hoping I'll be able to post it before this month ends. Fingers crossed! Haha! How about you? What are your favorites for this month? Oh and by the way, any suggestion for a good book to read? I would love to have a new book to focus to. 

Thanks for dropping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment