Friday, February 26, 2016

I Found It On Galleon.PH


I'm the type of girl who loves to hike. My body thirsts for adventure and being one with nature cures it. Yes, you can find me in shopping malls too, but I'm definitely inside outdoor shops, if not in restaurants. LOL! 

However, being a girl who loves the mountains has its disadvantages. To be honest, it's a struggle looking for the perfect hiking bag or shoes because outdoor shops in our country mostly sell items designed for men. Rarely do I get to see something in pink or in purple. Of course, I'd still want to look tough and posh at the same time.

I did found international brands that sell the exact products I was looking for. Although, I always find myself brushing off the idea of ordering online because I honestly don't want to go through all the trouble of worrying about the shipping, customs and taxes. 

IF ONLY I had this teal Garmin Forerunner with me 
on the summit of Mt. Romelo.

IF ONLY I had this pink Kate Spade New York water bottle with me
while I'm catching the sunrise on Tarak Ridge.

IF ONLY I had this CamelBak Aurora hydration pack with
me while I was saying hello to Buntot Palos Falls.

Would it not be such a relief if we get to buy international products without any hassle? Thank heavens we have Galleon.PH. They will gladly welcome us aboard by providing us with a wide array of amazing items that we hope were available in the Philippines but are just aren't. All we have to do is place our order and they will handle everything. They are the absolute solution to our woes about customs and taxes, hence, making our online shopping experience pleasurable. 

I FOUND YOU, FINALLY! Oh that teal watch is so lovely to look at. Garmin Forerunner suits me well because, aside from the color, it can also record my personal progress by tracking my activities.
_______________________________________
Galleon PH provides us with everything we need to know about the product - features, description and uses. 

I FOUND YOU, FINALLY! Honestly, you had me at pink! I'm safe from all the harmful chemicals that makes up a plastic container because this water bottle is made up of glass (BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free).  
_______________________________________
Of course, we just can't get enough of discounted items. The site offers discounts of your favorite international products as well.


I FOUND YOU, FINALLY! This hydration pack in aqua can be my perfect companion during day hikes. Aside from being an antidote reservoir, it can also store my essentials like my mobile phone, keys, cash and cards.
_______________________________________
The site also have photos of the product in every angle possible. As consumers, this is really important, so we'll know about how the compartments, of say a bag, look like before completely purchasing it. We can click on the thumbnails for a closer look.


Here are the additional features of Galleon PH:
  • Prices are all-inclusive and they take care of shipping, customs and taxes.
  • Ships nationwide and delivers via air (6-12 business days) and sea (35-40 business days).
  • Has efficient customer care. With that, buying and shipping of items not on their website can be requested.
  • Has multiple payment modes.
  • Has a "ship my item" feature wherein Galleon.ph act as a PO box service but you don't get charged shipping fee by the box but by the item itself. (www.galleon.ph/shipmyitem)
To know more, check out the Galleon.PH website at http://www.galleon.ph/


For my beloved readers, here's a giveaway for you. I'm offering 10% discount coupons. All you have to do is share this post to your social media accounts (Facebook or Twitter). When you're done, comment your email address below and I will email you the discount code. This is good until March 5 only (Extended! Woohoo!). So hurry! 
Click ME!

Thanks for dropping by and happy shopping! 

2 comments:

  1. omg and i was on an online shopping spree last night. this one's now on my list too hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Astridapplehead, I like your new name. Hahah! Wow ikaw na jud ang shalan. Hihih! Ahoy! Thanks for the support ;)

      Delete