Monday, May 5, 2014

OOTD: Floral Dream

In less than a month summer will already end, yet I still haven't had a real encounter with the beach. I'm jealous (boo!) of people hitting the beach right now and making the most out of the summer heat.  What I just want is a peaceful time under the sun, by the shore, with a book in my hand and a soothing music on the background. I could easily do that if I'm in Davao, my lovely hometown, but I'm in Manila and beaches are hours away from the city. So, to get the summer-y feel even with the absence of the beach, I put on my favorite sundress instead.


Sundress from H&M 
#messyhairdontcare #oops


 A pose I got from one of the bloggers I follow. Inspired by Dominique T.
HAHAH



I've been curling my hair with a flat iron lately, and I like it ;)

Sundays inside the camp are peaceful too (no beach though), so this might do for now. And I know I must find a nicer location next time. Hahah! PS - How do I actually get rid of them eye baggage? Argh! :(

Just so you know, I was planning to fill this blog with my travels and adventures, but I have nothing to share for now, so I'll post my #OOTDs instead. Don't fret, I have travels booked for the near future. I hope you'll stay tuned for that because I really want to share my experience with you guys. Thanks for reading.

Movie poster feels. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment