Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Sunday Currently // 01

This is not my usual weekend since on Sundays I'm usually out and about with Neil. However, today we decided to do our individual errands. So, I think I'm just staying at home to * wait for it* procrastinate! 
CURRENTLY
Reading
Nothing as of the moment. I still want to keep a fresh recollection of the book I finished reading yesterday which is November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I haven't moved on yet. LOL! You must read it, too.
Writing
Volume 01 of The Sunday Currently, another new link-up I found on the web, thanks to Siddathornton.
Listening
The Jimmy Fallon Show, which is currently being watched by my sister, who is sitting beside me in bed. I love watching his shows as well, but I feel like blogging for now, so I might as well remain focused on my laptop.
Thinking
A lot of things actually - career, love, family - but I don't feel like going into details.
Smelling
Sadly, I can't smell anything properly. I have been having colds for two weeks now and it sucks.
Wishing
How I wish decision-making is as easy as 1-2-3.
Hoping
For a fruitful week ahead!
Wearing
My DVO shirt from Kultura and maong shorts I bought from a thrift shop quite a few years ago. I'm prepping myself for a lazy day Sunday. 
Loving
My pink and blue pastel nail polish but it has been on my nails for a week now, so I'm planning to remove it later to let these babies breathe.
Wanting
I badly want to get rid of this cough and colds, please.
Needing
A comforting hug and I know very well who can give me one.
Feeling
Stuffed, my nose, that is. Sometimes, it's really hard to function when I'm not feeling well. Ugh. I'm thinking of sleeping the whole day actually. LOL!
Honestly though, I hope laziness leaves me today. I think I'd still kinda want to be productive. Haha! How about you, how's your Sunday going?

Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!


No comments:

Post a Comment